What It Is . . .
Women's Ministries is a place to address the spiritual, emotional, physical and social needs of women in the church.
- Women's Ministries encourages women to improve their potential for participation in the mission of the church.
- It is a support system for hurting women—whether they are suffering from divorce, abuse or simply loneliness.
- It is a forum to help address topics and issues as they affect the woman.
- It encourages young women through a scholarship program.
- It encourages women to become involved in all areas of ministry in their church, their community, and in their home.
- It mentors young women so that they may find joy in the Lord.
- Women's Ministries recognizes that women have many Gifts of the Spirit, and it attempts to help women discover and use these gifts to the glory of God.
- For Information, Contact firstname.lastname@example.org